The Privacy and Security Policy of Kit&Kaboodle implies www.kitandkaboodle.com and Kit&Kaboodle is the only controller of all the data received, collected and provided by you once you have used our Site. Our privacy and security policy will be periodically updated thus keep an eye at this section for any updates about the policy.
Information Collected by Kit&Kaboodle
The information we collect is for the purpose of providing superior services, manage our business better and inform our customers about the upcoming products and the required information about products as well.
Directly Provided Information
The following information is directly provided by visitors, such as:
- Email Address
- Company (Optional)
- Billing Address / Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit card information
- Information regarding the usage of our Site
- Information regarding the purchase/return and exchange
Automatically Collected Information And Its Use
Some of the information is automatically collected by the Kit&Kaboodle.com using third-party services when you are visiting the Site, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser information and the operating system.
Data accessed about the browser, IP, operating system and accessing the pages of kitandkaboodle.com is extracted to use for making the services better. For further improvement of our website, the saved data is used to enhance the user experience, while protection of data is ensured by using state-of-the-art technologies.
Cookies and Third-party apps
Uses of Data Collected
The purpose of collecting your information is to make our Site better and improving the services. We may use the data under certain circumstances which may include.
- The shopping cart choices, wish list and purchase information is used for offering clients the products and services that can be of their interest.
- Also, companies which provide us services for instance mobile marketing, e-mail or logistics to promote our business, can have your non-personal information to perform their functions but they are not authorized to use the provided data for any other purposes.
- Digital subscriptions are used for making the customers aware of the information regarding new products. If you do not wish to receive the e-mail newsletter, please click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the page on any of the promotional emails.
- In case of any legal requirements to enforce the law or meet the national security, your data can be shared.
Protection of your Privacy
The privacy of users and their shared data is secured by using electronic, technical and administrative measures. The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is used to encrypt your credit/debit card information when we receive it to add an extra security layer for our customers.
Phishing scams are used to steal information through e-mails. We will not require you to share your passwords, personal, debit or credit card information and do not respond to someone pretending or representing Kit&Kaboodle requiring this sensitive information of yours.